|Last appearance||Is It College Yet?|
|Episode count|| 3 episodes; |
TV Movie IICY?
|Occupation||Housewife (?); former corporation VP|
|Family||Andrew Landon (husband); Jodie Landon (daugher); Rachel Landon (daugher); Evan Landon (son);|
Michele was formerly a Senior VP at "US World," but during the time frame of the series she primarily stayed at home to care for her infant son, Evan, a situation she considers a "temporary hiatus". Despite this, she still reads the Wall Street World (or at least did so while Evan was an infant). She expresses barely-restrained irritation about this, wanting to put Evan in daycare and randomly letting slip that he was "unplanned".
Most of what we know of this character comes from a brief mention in The Daria Database. However, during "Gifted", where she is introduced and has her longest appearance, her behaviour is shown as highly defensive and judgemental, specifically in the way she takes Helen Morgendorffer's most innocent statements and well meaning assumptions as personal insults directed at her ethnicity. ("Why do you assume I'm in favour of welfare?") Later, it is revealed she regards Helen and Jake as kooks.
Both she and Andrew push Jodie into overachieving and ignore & overrule any protests she makes ("The F Word"). However, she's more willing to give Jodie a break than Andrew and will overrule him in Jodie's favour ("Gifted", "Is It College Yet?").
The relationship between her and Andrew is under strain. She once referred to him with annoyance and contempt when he was networking in "Of Human Bonding". In the MTV flipbook "It Takes Two to Tangle" , it's said their marriage is at risk because of "competing delusions of executive grandeur".
- Michele's first name is spelled with one "L," per The Daria Database.
- It is insinuated in The Daria Database that Michele breast-fed Evan after his birth.
- In the Legion of Lawndale Heroes continuum, Michele became Mayor of Lawndale after Andrew resigned from the position upon becoming a member of The Elite. (The LLH Special "A Legion Halloween" confirms that Michele is in fact the new mayor.) It is also noted that (as of present) Michele does not know about Andrew's entrance into The Elite, his receiving metahuman abilities, or Victoria Todds, his new mistress.
- Ruthless Bunny's "A Change in Plans", set during IICY?, has Michele and Andrew discuss their daughter's life, her college prospects, and her experiences in a majority-white town. They also are dismissive of Mack due to his working class background.
- Michele appears with a non-speaking role in Wouter's Dariarotica story Big Sister's Great Adventure where she's not too pleased about Rachel having signed up for the cheerleading team.