Training Cadre 5035
In the Daylight universe, Training Cadre 3053 was graduated from the First Academy and deployed on permanent duty to Legion Tower in Maryland along with Training Cadre 3011 and several United States Military Command troops. All of the members of 5035 are non-comissioned officers with the rank of Sergeant; Danielle, being a medical specialist (and had things been different, possibly a doctor) was given a commission to the rank of Warrant Officer, Grade 2. As of 'The Hope Mission, Danielle has been given a promotion at the rank of Major.
The other members of Cadre 5035 are:
- Amy Lucas - possesses plant-based powers (communicates with/controls plants, can stimulate plant growth in any environment, can mimic the properties of any plant. Can also transform into a plant-human hybrid.)
- Jackson Shelby - has crystal based powers (can create a form-fitting crystalline body coatind over himsef or other persons/items that protects them from harm, can create crystal-based cutting/reflective weapons, gateways, and crystalline containers that contain a 'pocket dimension'. Can also project astrally (used primarily to see inside his pocket dimension).
- Kassia Ivanov- can communincate with and control animals; can shapeshift into any animal form.
- Megan Christopher - can absorb the properties of anything that she comes in contact with; can absorb and use up to four differing properties at any one time without harm to herself.
- Don Lunder - can convert any form of energy he encounters into any other form; can also create solidified energy constructs.
- Eva Connarubbias - 'Flying Brick' (possesses near-Kryptonian-level super-strength, super-speed, flight and invulnerability) Also possesses 'super-breath' and 'thermal vision' (can project beams of intense heat or cold).
- Robert Kirby - can create weapons from any source of mechanical materials; can temporarily create a specific weapon ('meta-gun') from pure psionic force. Also possesses metahuman marksmanship skills with all small arms.